JLL’s Hotels & Hospitality Group, in conjunction with RealINSIGHT Marketplace, is pleased to offer for sale the fee simple interest in the 65-room Best Western Plus Daphne Inn & Suites (the “Hotel” or “Property”). Located along the I-10 corridor, the Property has excellent access to downtown Mobile and the Gulf Shores beaches, and is adjacent to a major retail center along Eastern Shore Boulevard. The Hotel is directly across Highway 181 from the Eastern Shore Lifestyle Retail Centre which features a multitude of retail, restaurant, Arts & Entertainment concepts, and is in close proximity to TimberCreek Golf Club, Lake Forest Gulf Club and the RockCreek Golf Club.
The Hotel is well-located within the Daphne market, just minutes from Mobile, and sits adjacent to the I-10/Highway 98 intersection and a short drive to the amenities of Fairhope. The Property supports tourism to the Village of Fairhope as well as the historic Grand Hotel Resort & Spa and affiliated Lakewood Golf Course. Spanish Fort is seeing an increase in residents as people are spreading toward the suburbs for new schools and growing economic opportunities. Daphne and Spanish Fort’s proximity to Fairhope attracts travelers and residents alike, as people want to be near the amenities of Fairhope without the cost of living of this affluent area.
Please contact the JLL team to arrange your tour.
- Exceptional Value-Add Opportunity to Acquire a Lender-Owned Property: Well located within the Daphne market and nearby downtown Mobile, the Hotel is significantly outpacing budget and on track to outperform peak historical performance
- The Property recently completed a major renovation exceeding Best Western brand requirements
- Drive-To Fundamentals: The Hotel increasingly benefits from business travelers seeking alternatives to boarding airlines
- Daphne and Spanish Fort Growth Prospects: Job growth in the Daphne/Spanish Fort market increased by 2.4% between 2018 and 2019, and forecasted job growth is expected to be among the fastest in the country
- Proximate to Mobile AL Demand Drivers: Mobile is less than 15 minutes from the Hotel, as are its port and major industries including shipbuilding, logisticsort facilities and auto plants
- Significant Discount to Replacement Cost: Remarkable opportunity to acquire the Hotel at a significant discount well below the cost of new construction