Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) has been retained as the exclusive representative for the sale of the Central Florida Industrial Portfolio, comprised of five to-be-constructed logistics facilities totaling 877,861 square feet on 75.9 acres on two sites located in the Tampa and Orlando MSAs along the I-4 corridor. The Portfolio has been meticulously designed to meet the needs of each specific submarket, featuring state-of-the-art architectural specifications, highly functional layouts and ample vehicle and trailer parking. Butters Group, one of Florida’s most successful and experienced industrial developers, is seeking an investor that will enter into a forward purchase agreement to acquire the Portfolio upon completion. The Portfolio is projected to receive CO in 2Q-3Q 2022, providing an investor the rare opportunity to aggregate a significant concentration of brand-new, highly functional logistics facilities from a best-in-class developer in two of the strongest industrial markets in the Southeast, Tampa and Orlando.
The Properties are ideally situated within two of the state’s top performing industrial markets and serve a fast-growing local population. Moreover, the strategic locations within each submarket provide for outstanding access to the region’s main arterial highways and allows each property to serve a population of nearly 19 million within a four-hour drive.
- Opportunity to acquire five new construction Class A logistics facilities totaling ±878,000 SF within two established Central FL industrial submarkets
- Best-in-class construction with modern design specifications and highly functional layouts developed by one of Florida’s most successful and experienced industrial developers
- Strategic locations along the I-4 corridor, one of Florida’s primary arterials that serves the largest populations centers, airport, and ports throughout the state
- Proximate to fast growing Tampa and Orlando population centers and within a four hour drive of roughly 19 million people and 7.5 million households
- Exceptional Central FL industrial leasing fundamentals with total absorption of 9.9 MSF in 2020, outpacing new supply and forecasts calling for continued tenant demand throughout the region