|Last Updated Date||27 Feb 2020|
Strategically located within hours of several major OEMs and over 400 automotive focused companies, the portfolio enjoys unmatched regional connectivity via five major interstates and can access nearly 60% of the US population in a single day’s drive. The portfolio employs roughly 255 of the combined business’ 1,700+ workers and is ideally situated within 4 hours of Stanadyne’s manufacturing plant in Jacksonville, NC.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) has been retained as the exclusive sales representative for the
- PurePower Mission-Critical NNN Portfolio – a two (2) building, 238,924 square foot portfolio comprised of
- PurePower Technologies’ global headquarters and mission-critical manufacturing facilities. The portfolio, which
- encompasses all of the company’s operational and manufacturing locations, is 100% leased to Pure Power
- Technologies, Inc. (“PPT”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stanadyne, LLC, for 16+ years on an Absolute Net basis
- with 2.15% annual rent escalations. PPT has occupied both facilities for the past 20 years and has demonstrated
- its long-term commitment to the buildings through heavy investment of its own capital into the real estate as
- well as fixtures and equipment, making the assets absolutely irreplaceable and an integral part of the company’s
- future growth.