Waterridge is a successful master-planned community in Kyle, TX (Austin MSA) with over 6,500 feet of picturesque river frontage and beautiful hill country rolling topography. Located just 2 miles west of Interstate 35, the Property is within 10 miles of Austin, 20 miles from Downtown Austin, and only 7 miles from San Marcos. Waterridge benefits from its location within the ETJ of the city of Kyle, which has looked favorably on the project. The Savannah District is an ideal opportunity to develop and build homes in an extremely strong submarket of the Austin MSA.
- Waterridge has many benefits including scenic hill country rolling topography, beautiful frontage along the Blanco River, and variety of mature tree species including many oak, pecan, black walnut and mountain laurels.
- The Property is located only 2 miles west of Interstate 35, which provides future residents expedited commutes to Austin (10 miles to Highway 45 Toll), Downtown Austin (20 miles), and San Marcos (7 miles).
- The new alignment proposed for future RM 150 will run directly through the Property, greatly enhancing commercial and residential development.
- Home price points in Kyle have continued to rise and the city of Kyle is in need of executive level housing signaling the opportune time for a multiple price point master-planned community.
- The Property is within 1.7 miles of all of the schools to which it is zoned.
- Located on the Interstate 35 corridor, the Property benefits from a location in the Austin MSA, once named by Forbes magazine as “America’s No. 1 Boom Town” and, according to Kiplinger, as the No. 1 “Best City for the Next Decade.”
Development Status – Savannah District
- Water, sewer, and Six Creeks Blvd. will be delivered to the Property in Summer 2022
- $15M in estimated net PID proceeds available for the development of the Savannah District
- In place restrictions allow the development of lots larger than 80’
- Interim development agreement with one (1) amendment
- Entitled for 2,100 LUEs, wastewater and public improvement district (PID) for infrastructure funding
- Spine road(s) and RM 150 have been platted
- Commercial acreage is platted
- Residential acreage has received preliminary plan approvals