|Last Updated Date||01 Jul 2020|
There is a large 9,473 s.f. building towards the front of the property with a large parking lot facing the W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway. Behind the building is the meat of the property with multiple acres ripe for development as it is tucked away behind a wall of trees that help act as a natural sound barrier to Irlo Bronson. The 6.79 acre property is ideal for any developer. The property’s commercial tourist zoning allows for a wide variety of almost limitless uses.
- Very flexible zoning; ideal for developers
- W192 Redevelopment Authority has a multitude of development incentives that can be utilized
- The large property allows for a wide variety of uses
- Over $2 Billion in developments in close proximity to this property
- Florida is an income tax-free state