|Last Updated Date||20 Jul 2020|
DA approved for a new architecturally designed terrace situated within 2*km to the CBD, local shops and other amenities.
Darlinghurst has proven itself as a strong residential suburb within the Sydney Metropolitan region with a low vacancy rate and a median house price of $1.7m (realestate.com). The property is located within the heart of Darlinghurst surrounded by strong local amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
- Architecturally designed terrace sympathetic to the Victorian era
- Significant surrounding amenity
- 405*sqm land holding
- 700*m walk to King Cross Train Station
- 2*km to Sydney CBD
- 650*m to Victoria Street Retail Strip
- Situated within close proximity to various private schools and well regarded public schools.
- High demand residential area
Any person looking to purchase the property should review the due diligence material available upon request.
- Stamped Construction Certificate
- Low Contributions
- Prominent Location