- 11.9-acre (4.82 hectares) consented development opportunity in Southall.
- Directly adjacent to new pedestrian and cycle bridge linking directly to the new Crossrail platforms.
- Outline planning permission (183673OUT) for up to:
- 2,083 residential units over 7 Blocks, ranging from 4 to 28 storeys.
- 77,489 sq ft GIA (7,199 sq m) Hotel (Use Class C1)
- 28,933 sq ft GIA (2,688 sq m) flexible retail floorspace (Use Classes A1-A5)
- 108,457 sq ft GIA (10,076 sq m) flexible office & community floorspace (Use Classes B1, D1/D2)
- Landscaped podium gardens with undercroft parking (330 spaces) and servicing
- New central public open spaces, Maypole Park & Canalside Square
- 35% affordable housing provision (by hab room)
- Excellent connectivity, located a short distance from Southall Station, providing access to London Paddington in 18 minutes, as well as links to central and district lines via Ealing Broadway.
- Connectivity set to be further improved with the arrival of Crossrail to Southall (Bond Street in 17 mins and Liverpool Street in 24 mins).
- Southall, catalysed by Crossrail, is forecast to outperform both Greater London and Central London in terms of price and rental growth over the next five years.
- Upside potential to provide 2,297 Residential Units within the existing outline consent through value engineering. An uplift of 214 units (11%).
- Offers invited for the freehold interest on the following basis:
- Conditional on planning changes to the existing outline consent