Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Total Parking Space||
|Last Updated Date||01 Jul 2020|
Under an exclusive contract, JLL is pleased to offer you the turnkey project development "Europakarree I" (construction site D) in Erfurt for purchase.
The project with building permit will be realised north of Erfurt's old town in the district of Gispersleben in the immediate vicinity of the shopping centre "Thüringen Park Erfurt" and with very good connection to Erfurt's city centre and the Erfurt motorway junction.
In its entirety, the project Europakarree I which is carried out on a leasehold property, will feature an attractive and modern mix of rental and owner-occupied apartments.
The construction site D (energy-efficient construction KfW 55) includes the privately financed rental apartments (63 units), which are characterised in particular by high-quality smart home furnishings.
This offer is free of commission!
- Ensemble of five new buildings in the north of Erfurt
- lively neighbourhood character and meeting place
- Mixture of owner-occupied, rented and socially subsidised housing
- Open and common areas round off the overall concept
- 100 % Residential (63 residential units)
- will be built on leasehold property
- building permission granted
- clear & functional architectural language
- sustainable and intergenerational smart home concept as well as energy-efficient construction ('KfW 55')
- contemporary floor plans and modern, upscale equipment
- Apartments with balconies or terraces
- very good accessibility to the centre of Erfurt with the historic old town
- ideal connection to the federal motorways A71 and A4
- Airport Erfurt-Weimar in approx. 12 minutes by car accessible
- various shopping possibilities in the nearby "Thüringen Park Erfurt"
- state capital of Thuringia
- most populous city of the state
- positive population growth
- central business location in the eastern part of Germany with excellent infrastructure & qualified workforce
- sustained dynamics in rental and purchase prices for apartments