Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Net||
|Call for Offers|
2345 Grand is an iconic asset in Kansas City's urban hub, located two blocks away from the live-work-play neighborhood of KC's Crossroads and Crown Center.
Designed by a pioneer of modernist architecture, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, 2345 has a timeless design that offers tenants trophy-level characteristics in line with new construction. The building has been impeccably maintained since its construction in 1977 with new amenities and renovations such as a roof replacement, lobby upgrades, a state-of-the-art fitness center, tenant lounge, and work café.
2345 Grand is steps away from the RideKC streetcar and the walkable and transit-oriented location provides tenants easy access to Kansas City's most vibrant districts.
- 536,876 total square feet
- 28 stories with expansive views
- 16,500 typical floor plate
- 1.49 - 1.95 / 1,000 sf parking ratio
- 78% leased
- 4.0 years WALT
- 12'7 slab-to-slab ceiling height
- $6.13 million in recent capital improvements
- Located less than two blocks from Crossroads and Crown Center
- LEED Certified, Energy Star rated