Delivered in 2010 and 2016, Keystone Science Center and the Center for Technology & Innovation are two best-in-class assets consisting of 175,444 square feet of institutional quality space. Featuring attractive window lines, stunning lobby and common areas, modern breakrooms, and progressive workplace/furniture design, the Portfolio boasts some of the best tenant spaces in the market. In addition, the Portfolio is perfectly suited for the R&D needs of Centennial Campus with buildouts incorporating high-quality lab space, extensive infrastructure, and state-of-the-art equipment and machinery. Significant tenant investment in the spaces, above the landlord provided TI packages, has allowed for these extremely attractive buildouts and demonstrates the current tenant roster’s long-term commitment to the assets. Tenants also enjoy access to structured parking decks, a major leasing advantage for investors.
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL)” has been
- retained as the exclusive sales representative for
- the Keystone Centennial Campus Portfolio (the
- “Property,” or “Portfolio”). The Keystone Centennial
- Campus Portfolio features two state-of-the-art office
- assets located on North Carolina State University’s
- Centennial Campus. Ideally positioned in one of
- the world’s preeminent University Research Parks,
- the Portfolio is 100% leased to an attractive tenant
- roster anchored by creditworthy STEM tenants.
- This stabilized investment opportunity is poised
- for a tremendous long-term outlook as Centennial
- Campus offers an unmatched ability to attract and
- retain tenants due to exceptional public-private
- partnerships, access to a market-leading amenity
- base and world-class research facilities, and access
- to one of the country’s top-ranked labor forces.
- Moreover, the assets’ specialized buildouts, featuring
- high-quality lab space, extensive infrastructure,
- and world-class machinery, distinguish them as the
- premier office assets on Centennial Campus. The
- Portfolio is a generational investment presenting
- investors with the unique opportunity to acquire a
- one-of-a-kind office Property and gain a presence on
- the campus of a prestigious Tier-1 research university
Senior Managing Director Co-Head
MD-645969 ND-172952 SC-6364
Interested in this property?
Please fill out the form below