Metropolitan Midtown is ideally located in Charlotte’s Midtown/South End submarket, considered the tightest submarket for office space in the Southeastern United States by vacancy and the fastest-growing submarket by rental rate growth. Currently only 5.8% vacant, the Midtown/South End submarket has experienced exponential rental rate growth of 51% over the past five years. Both statistics lead all premier office submarkets in Atlanta, Charlotte, Miami, Nashville, Orlando, Raleigh, and Tampa. As a result of this exceptional performance, the Midtown/South End submarket currently demands some of the highest rental rates in Charlotte in the upper $30’s PSF, with trophy assets breaching the $40 PSF mark. Metropolitan Midtown presents prospective investors with a rare opportunity to purchase a premier Charlotte asset supported by market leading fundamentals.
- Jones Lang Lasalle, a North Carolina licensed real estate
- broker (“JLL”), has been retained as the exclusive sales
- representative for Metropolitan Midtown (“Property”) – a premier
- mixed-use development featuring 342,233 SF of Class-A office
- and retail space located in the flourishing Charlotte market.
- Metropolitan Midtown is thoughtfully developed and integrates
- multiple uses, creating one of the top urban, mixed-use
- destinations in the region. The Property’s synergistic environment
- is home to numerous highly-respected corporate tenants and
- supported by a unique blend of national retailers, boutique shops,
- and bustling restaurants, creating a true live-work-play location
- for tenants, visitors, and nearby residents alike. Metropolitan
- Midtown is the defining staple of Midtown Charlotte and serves as
- the nucleus of activity for the Midtown/South End submarket.