JLL Capital Markets has the exclusive privilege of offering for sale this brand new and self-contained office on Level 5, 37 Little La Trobe Street, Melbourne.
Key details of the opportunity include:
· Expansive self-contained 242sqm* office positioned within Melbourne’s most significant mixed-use development - Aurora Tower
· A world class central CBD location with direct access to the forthcoming State Library Train Station, Melbourne Central and the RMIT education hub
· Boasting high ceilings and access to light and air with floor to ceiling windows that provides views across the city’s northern core
· Highly flexible commercial office/retail floorplate that offers a blank canvas for financiers, IT operators, legal firms, and service retailers to own and operate within the space
· A strategic opportunity for investors to secure a high yielding tenant, with recent strong demand shown within the building with numerous lease deals executed in 2021
· Completed in 2020, the building offers a unique separate corporate ground floor lobby which seamlessly connects with ground floor retail shops and access to Melbourne Central
· Includes a highly coveted secure car park accessible from Little La Trobe Street
· Unparalleled accessibility to some of the city’s most iconic destinations including Emporium Melbourne, QV, Swanton Street retail precinct, State Library, RMIT University and plenty more
· The forthcoming State Library Train Station will offer occupiers and tenants exclusive access to all parts of the city and Melbourne’s suburbs, supported by abundant tram networks and Melbourne Central Station
Do not miss your opportunity to consolidate your new office headquarters in 2021!
FOR SALE via Expressions of Interest Closing on Wednesday 7 July 2021 at 2pm (AEST)
To obtain further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
Tim Carr | 0415 767 915
Mingxuan Li 李名 轩 | 0498 688 998
Josh Rutman | 0411 27 37 46
· Brand New Central CBD Office
· Highly Flexible Blank Canvas
· Direct Access to New Train Station