|Building Area Gross||
|Call for Offers|
JLL, is pleased to announce the sale Level 5, 261 George Street, Sydney.
Optimally positioned on the fifth floor of 261 George Street, completed in early 1962, the asset is located at arguably the most pivotal location of Sydney’s CBD. The building consists of nine full office floors and ground floor retail. 261 George Street commands a premium position on the corner of George and Jamison Street, benefiting from three sides of natural light, predominately from the northern and eastern aspects.
261 George Street presents a remarkable opportunity to capitalise on a modern, turn key fitted floor which is perfectly configured to provide either a whole floor premises or two suites. This highly sought after investment caters to office users from 110sqm - 193sqm up to 339sqm* therefore capturing demand from a deep pool of tenants.
- Whole floor opportunity to partially or fully owner occupy
- Modern and attractive fit out featuring exclusive on floor end of trip
- Prestigious George Street address with iconic heritage architecture
- Appealing street scape and Sydney Harbour Bridge views with direct access to the rejuvenated Circular Quay precinct
- 100m* stroll to Wynyard Station entrance 10m* Stroll to Light Rail stop
- Split full floor with brand new turn key fit out, with the flexibility to occupy and/or lease in whole or part