|Last Updated Date||26 Jun 2020|
The City Tower is a Grade A office building with triangular site and located in the heart of Central Business District. Standing beautifully in Jalan MH. Thamrin with 33 storey office, 5 level of basement, and sky-lounge on the top floor. This office building was designed by famous architecture and design firms which are DP Architects (Singapore) together with Arkonin (Jakarta). This building was completed in 2008 with facilities including multiple F&B options, banks, ATM’s and prayer facilities.
The City Tower is extremely strategic and highly accessible via Jalan Sudirman. The building is close to Grand Indonesia and Plaza Indonesia and it also accessible by private car, taxi, ride hailing app, as well as Transjakarta bus. The closest MRT station is in Dukuh Atas BNI which can be easily reached by a walking distance with a newly paved pedestrian walkway.
- Developed by an experienced developer who is PT Kencana Graha Mandiri a subsidiary of KG Global Development
- Designed by DP Architect, a famous architecture and urban planning from Singapore
- Strategily located on Jalan MH. Thamrin (CBD) and short distance to many major business complex along the Golden Triangle
- Can be reached in a walking distance to Grand Indonesia, Hotel Indonesia Kempinski, and Plaza Indonesia
- Easy access to public transportation and proximity to a MRT Station, Trans Jakarta bus stop, and train station