Jones Lang LaSalle Americas. Inc. or its state-licensed affiliate has been exclusively retained to offer an opportunity for qualified investors to purchase the fee simple interest in Prose Ranch Park and Prose Westgate (the “Portfolio” or “Properties”) consisting of 654 units in Dallas/Fort Worth. Positioned in Denton and Sachse proximate to Interstate-35E and TX-78, the properties are minutes from several employment centers including, the University of North Texas, Denton Medical District, CityLine, and Downtown Dallas.
Strong Lease Up with Minimal New Supply – Prose Ranch Park and Prose Westgate are performing very strong throughout the lease up as the Properties have averaged more than 45 leases per month over the past three months. This exceptional lease-up demonstrates the desirability of the product and the strength of the submarkets. In addition, the Sachse and Denton submarkets have minimal supply coming online compared to the surrounding suburban submarkets in Dallas/Fort Worth.
Best-in-Class Community Amenities – The Properties offer residents numerous amenities including resort-style pools with wet deck lounging areas, fitness centers with Technogym equipment, courtyards with gas grilling stations, and clubhouse with resident lounge, kitchen, and covered patio among other amenities.
Significant Neighboring Employment Centers – The following major employment centers are all within minutes of Prose Ranch Park and Prose Westgate:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Denton – an award-winning 255-bed hospital with 1,076 employees
- The University of North Texas – the 6th largest university in the state with more than 39,000 students and has 4,600 employees
- Peterbilt Motors HQ - one of the largest employers in the Denton with over 3,075 employees
- Downtown Dallas – home to over 2,500 business and an employment base of 135,000+
- CityLine – consists of over 2.5 million square feet of office, 230,00 square feet of retail, and is home to State Farm’s headquarters