Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Last Updated Date||28 Jul 2020|
JLL has been exclusively retained to market 260 Beacon Street, a brand-new 3,000 square feet retail condo. It is located in the heart of Somerville and within 1.0 mile of the areas’ most populated town squares, Harvard Square, Union Square, Porter Square and Davis Square. Sitting along one of the busiest commuter bike lanes in the state and in one of the fastest-growing neighborhoods in metropolitan Boston, 260 Beacon is a generational investment.
The ground floor retail is currently 100% occupied by today’s urban Investors’ soup du jour - a popular fitness barre studio (Barre3) and aesthetician (Brows by Renata), ideal tenancy for today’s urban consumer.
· Rare urban asset in Greater Boston
· Brand new NNN leases with fitness studio and salon
· High-end 17-unit condo development
· Located near Harvard University, MIT and Tufts University
· Affluent area with HH incomes of nearly $120,000
· 15% population growth over the last 10 years