Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
|Land Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to offer for sale the ground lease interest in brand new 2022 construction Chase Bank and Aldi (the “Property” or “Asset”) located just off Interstate-95 (88K VPD) in Branford, Connecticut. Chase Bank is a subsidiary of the largest banking holding company in the United States and carries and outstanding A+ credit rating from S&P. Aldi is a market leading grocer and one of the fastest growing retailers in America that serves more than 40 million customers each month. Both tenants are expected to commence rent at the beginning of Q2-2022 and will operate on triple-net ground leases with a full 20 years of primary lease term and attractive rental increases. This offering presents the unique opportunity to acquire a long-term investment leased to two of the top net lease tenants in a high-quality and growing submarket of Branford, Connecticut.
- Two-property Aldi and Chase Bank portfolio
- Brand new 2022 construction
- Full 20 years of lease term remaining
- Directly across the street from Walmart Supercenter
- Optimal visibility and accessibility along W. Main Street (30K VPD)
- Near interstate-95 (88K VPD)
- ~$100k average household income within 5-mile radius