Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
The Historic Post Office and Courthouse is located in downtown Prescott, AZ. The building was built in 1931 and measures 25,778 SF over 3 floors, plus a full basement. The Property is zoned DTB (Downtown Business District), City of Prescott. The building is on the National Historic Registry.
- Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
- Three stories with two-story interior courtroom
- Located in historic downtown Prescott
- Seven available parking spaces
- Approximately 16,260 square feet land area
- Approximately 25,778 square feet