|Last Updated Date||03 Jul 2020|
The retail store with a NP (a concept of EDEKA) as tenant is located in Kissenbrück, which belongs to the city of Wolfenbüttel in Lower Saxony.
Completed in 2012, the property is being sold as part of a portfolio consisting of a total of three specialist stores. The properties can also be purchased individually.
The other properties can also be accessed online via our search field:
- Modern A.T.U in the heart of Kassel, Germany
- NP market in Wendeburg-Bortfeld near Brunswick, Germany
- Only local supplier on site
- Large catchment area offers more than 65,000 potential customers (0-15 minutes drive)
- Single-tenant with over 7 years remaining lease term
- Property in good structural condition