Enter the "Deal room" for exclusive documents related to this property.
|Building Area Gross||
Jones Lang LaSalle America, Inc. (“JLL”) is pleased to exclusively present an outstanding opportunity for the sale-leaseback of the leasehold interest in a portfolio of 17 grocery stores (the “Portfolio” or “Properties”) situated at main-and-main locations across Northern California. The Portfolio is being offered as a 20-year sale leaseback to The Save Mart Companies (“Save Mart” or “Tenant”), the leading regional grocer in Northern California. Save Mart was founded in 1952 and operates approximately 200 stores under the banners of Save Mart, Lucky California and FoodMaxx.
- ABSOLUTE NNN LEASE WITH RENT ESCALATIONS
- ATTRACTIVE BRAND, SCALE & GEOGRAPHY WITH UPSIDE POTENTIAL
- BEST-IN-CLASS MANAGEMENT & SPONSORSHIP
- POSITIVE MACROECONOMIC TAILWINDS STRENGHTENING THE GROCERY INDUSTRY
- PREMIER SALE LEASEBACK PORTFOLIO OPPORTUNITY WITH PREMIER NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GROCER
- POSITIONED IN ESTABLISHED, IRREPLACEABLE, COMMUNITY-SERVING LOCATIONS