JLL is pleased to exclusively offer for sale, TownCentre Victoria Point – an unrivalled 7.6 ha landholding that sets the benchmark for convenience-based retailing in Australia.
FOOD | FUEL | HARDWARE | LIQUOR | MEDICAL
Key Investment Highlights:
- Anchored by national heavyweight tenants: Woolworths, Bunnings Warehouse, Dan Murphy’s, ALH Group, McDonalds & Healius Medical Centre
- Strong performing Woolworths Supermarket trading at 53% above the Urbis average (MAT/ sqm basis) and supported by defensive non-discretionary and service-based retailers
- Carefully designed into six key precincts, each being entirely self-sustainable and serviceable, allowing for long term liquidity and subdivision (STCA)
- Attractive underlying mixed-use zoning with immediate value add via existing DA approval for expansion
- Encompassing nine buildings with a total GLA of 20,892 sqm the centre represents a low site coverage of 27%
- Low supermarket provision in the MTA with only three full-line supermarkets supporting 100,000 persons including over 50,000 person in the primary trade area
- Poised to benefit from a population uplift of 37% in the total trade area, averaging 1.6% p.a., outpacing the Australian average of 1.3%^
- Fully leased net income of $7.2 million p.a.*
TownCentre Victoria Point is being offered by way of Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 23rd June 2021 and 2:00pm (AEST)
To book an inspection or obtain further information, contact the exclusive selling agents at JLL.