Sale of a 135,567 sf grocery anchored retail center in Pittsburgh, PA.
- JLL, as an exclusive representative for the Owner, is pleased to present this offering for the sale of West View Park Shopping Center (the “Property”), a 135,567 square foot grocery anchored retail center located in West View Borough, Pennsylvania, approximately 7 miles north of Downtown Pittsburgh. Constructed in 1981 on the site of the former West View Amusement Park on Route 19, the Property is anchored by a 62,500 sf Giant Eagle
- Supermarket, which comprises approximately 45% of the Property’s square footage and revenue. Giant Eagle is the dominant regional supermarket chain with over a 65% share of the grocery market in the Pittsburgh Metro. The center is 82% occupied, which makes this an excellent core-plus opportunity. The asset is situated in one Pittsburgh’s best performing submarkets. The investor receives long term stable income from Giant Eagle, while being able to achieve significant upside in revenue through additional leasing.
- Investment Highlights
- Excellent In-fill Location
- Anchored by Giant Eagle, the Dominant Grocer in the Market
- Densely Populated Trade Area with Increasing Sales Potential
- Premier Retail Submarket
- Limited Competition and Substantial Barriers to Entry
- Value Creation Opportunity through Lease-Up
- Long-Term Tenancy
- Abundant Parking Available On Site
- Unencumbered Offering