JLL Retail Capital Markets is pleased to present this opportunity to acquire the Whole Foods Market in Swampscott, Massachusetts. Situated on State Route 1A, the primary north/south artery through Boston's North Shore, the Swampscott Whole Foods benefits from its location in the heart of this densely populated and affluent community, as well as the significant barriers to entry in the local market. Given its A+ credit rating and integration into the Amazon marketplace, Whole Foods is the most desirable tenant in the grocery space and continues to respond to changing consumer shopping habits. Whole Foods Swampscott offers investors an outstanding opportunity to acquire a high quality, single-tenant supermarket in an institutional trade area.
- Whole Foods is The Strongest and Most Desirable Operator in Grocery Space
- Amazon Lockers Displayed in The Front of The Store
- Whole Foods Carries an A+ Credit Rating
- Core Whole Foods Trade Area – Affluent & Densely Populated
- Over 787 Apartment/Condo Units in The Immediate Area Drive Traffic to The Store
- Significant Rent Bumps in Year 3, Year 6, and Every 5 Years Thereafter