Acceptance of terms
To use certain portions of the Site, you will be required to register with us and create an account. In some cases, your ability to review certain information may be conditioned on your agreement to an online contract protecting the confidentiality of information made available to you (“NDA”). You agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself and/or your company during the registration process, and to update such information as needed to maintain its accuracy and completeness. Once you have registered and chosen a password, you may not provide your password(s) to anyone else and must maintain the confidentiality of your password(s) used for the Site. In order to protect the Site and its information, you must immediately notify Jones Lang LaSalle of the termination or other departure of any of your employees to whom a password or other login authorization has been provided for the Site so that we may properly disable that person’s access. You must also immediately notify Jones Lang LaSalle of any unauthorized use of your account. You are solely responsible for all usage and activities under your account, whether or not you authorized such usage or activities.
The Site includes various services provided by or on behalf Jones Lang LaSalle in connection therewith (“Services”). Certain portions of the Site and its Services are designed to provide information regarding investment properties that are listed by Jones Lang LaSalle (“Listings”) acting as agent for the owners of the properties (“Owners”). Information is provided to prospective investors in these properties and to Owners regarding investor activity in their Listings, on a select basis. The Site and its Services do not accept bids, enable offers or other transactions, and do not accept or otherwise enable the payment of money or transfer of funds for any purpose.
Accuracy and completeness of information
While Jones Lang LaSalle strives to ensure that the information contained in this Site is accurate and reliable, Jones Lang LaSalle makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the content of this Site.
Modification of Site
Jones Lang LaSalle will periodically revise the information, Services and resources contained in or available through this Site and reserves the right to make such changes without any obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
Your use of the Site
You may download content for non-commercial, personal use only, provided copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices remain unchanged and visible. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You agree that you will not otherwise copy, modify, alter, display, distribute, sell, broadcast or transmit any material on the Site in any manner without the written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle.
No unlawful or prohibited use
- send automated queries of any kind to the Site without the express, advance, written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle, which includes, among other things: using any software that sends queries to the Site to determine how a website or web page “ranks” for various queries, “meta-searching,” and performing “offline” searches on the Site;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, backdoors or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site, except for legitimate search engine activities;
- use the Site (including any Services) for the purposes of any advertisement unrelated to permitted Listings;
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site (including any Services) to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- use, display, mirror or frame the Site, or any individual element within them, Jones Lang LaSalle’s name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the Site;
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, the Jones Lang LaSalle computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers; or
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Jones Lang LaSalle or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site (including any Services).
Jones Lang LaSalle does not accept or consider any creative ideas, suggestions or materials from the public ("Submissions"), therefore, you should not make any Submissions to Jones Lang LaSalle. If you do send us a Submission, despite our request not to do so, then such Submission will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and shall immediately become the property of Jones Lang LaSalle. Jones Lang LaSalle shall exclusively now and hereinafter own all rights, title and interest therein. Jones Lang LaSalle will be free to use any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever.
By using the Site and the Services, you understand and agree that:
- No content on the Site is intended to constitute a recommendation or professional advice. Jones Lang LaSalle and those posting or otherwise providing information, services, or material in connection with the Site are not responsible or liable for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on the information, services, or other content on the Site.
- Jones Lang LaSalle tries to keep the Site secure and functioning properly but cannot guarantee the continuous operation of or access to the Site and Services. The Site’s functionality may be subject to interruption or delays. Jones Lang LaSalle makes no representation or warranty that the Services (including any Listings) will meet your requirements or comply with applicable law, custom or practice, that the Services will be uninterrupted, secure, current, or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site (including the Services) will be accurate, timely, useful, or reliable, or that the quality of any Listings, products, services, information or other content obtained by you through the Site will meet your needs.
- Any content, files, or data obtained through the use of the Site is obtained at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to computer systems or for loss of data that results from the download or use of any such material.
- No information, suggestions, or results of any algorithm, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Site (including through or from the Services) shall be subject to or create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. JONES LANG LASALLE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. JONES LANG LASALLE DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY CONTENT), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE.
Limitation of liability
In no event and under no legal or equitable theory, whether in tort, contract, strict liability or otherwise, shall Jones Lang LaSalle be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of our operation of the Site (including any decisions with respect to content and functionality contained on the Site), any accounts for use of the Site (including any termination, limitation, or impairment of such accounts for any reason), or any use of the Site (including the Services) or information contained on the Site , including, without limitation, damages for lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, work stoppage, accuracy of results, or computer failure or malfunction.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, so some of the above limitations may not apply to you. In that case Jones Lang LaSalle’s liability will be limited as provided in the following paragraph or (if applicable law mandates greater liability for such damages) to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Jones Lang LaSalle and its affiliates and licensors harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising from and related to your use of the Site.
Content; Limited license
The contents of the Site (“Content”) are intended for the limited use of our users. All right, title and interest in and to such content (other than your trademarks, service marks, names, and similar property of yours, or any content posted to the Site by you as an Owner), including without limitation, to the Site’s look and feel, data, information, text, graphics, images, sound or video materials, photographs, designs, trademarks, service marks, trade names, URLs and content provided by third parties, are the property of Jones Lang LaSalle or its licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights and laws.
We hereby grant you a personal, nonexclusive, nontransferable, revocable, limited license to view, print, cache, and store Content as retrieved from the Site via a generally available consumer web browser, provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Site or remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices displayed within the Content. You may not reproduce, print, cache, store or distribute any Content, in any way, for any commercial use without the prior written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle or the copyright holder identified in the relevant copyright notice.
Unless otherwise noted, the graphic images, buttons, text and other Content contained in this Site are the exclusive property of Jones Lang LaSalle and its licensors. Except for personal use, these items may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without prior written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle, or where applicable the third-party licensor and/or owner of the Content.
This Site features logos, brand identities and other trademarks and service marks (collectively, the "Marks") that are the property of, or are licensed to Jones Lang LaSalle and its subsidiaries. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Mark displayed on this Site without written permission of Jones Lang LaSalle or any such third party that may own a Mark displayed on the Site.
Jones Lang LaSalle has the right, but not the obligation, to preview, review, screen, flag, filter, edit, refuse, or remove any or all Owner Content either by itself, through third parties, or via its community of users, in its sole discretion or subject to any rules or algorithms it may choose to employ.
Intellectual property violations; Infringement policy
Jones Lang LaSalle takes intellectual property issues seriously and has a policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with applicable international intellectual property law (including the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act) and to terminate the accounts of repeat infringers. Our policy is set forth below.
It is the policy of Jones Lang LaSalle to respond to clear and adequate notices of alleged copyright and trademark infringement. Regardless of whether Jones Lang LaSalle would be found to be liable for such copyright or trademark infringement under United States law or the laws of the applicable country, we may respond to allegations of such infringement by removing or disabling access to content that is claimed to be infringing or by terminating particular subscribers’ ability to access the Jones Lang LaSalle website and services. In the event that we terminate access to the Jones Lang LaSalle website or remove content in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith effort to contact the allegedly infringing person or entity in order to permit them to make a counter-notification.
Please note that, in the event you materially misrepresent that a particular material or activity is infringing your copyright or trademark, you may be liable for all damages incurred (including costs and attorneys’ fees) as a result of such material misrepresentation. Accordingly, we suggest that you contact an attorney before notifying Jones Lang LaSalle of alleged infringement if you are not certain whether particular content is infringing your copyright or trademark.
If you believe that your copyright or trademark is being infringed on the Site, please send us a written notice that must include the following information:
- an identification of the copyrighted or trademarked work that you believe has been infringed;
- an identification of the allegedly infringing content within the work listed in item #1 above, and sufficient information to permit Jones Lang LaSalle to identify it on the Site (including, but not limited to, the web address of the webpage that you allege contains the infringing material);
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content identified in your notice in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that you swear and attest, under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright/trademark owner or authorized to act on the owners’ behalf of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- your signature (in either electronic or physical form), along with your name, address, telephone number and, if available, email address.
If you believe that your content should not have been removed for alleged copyright or trademark infringement, you may send us a written counter-notice for Jones Lang LaSalle to consider in accordance with applicable laws. Such counter-notice must include the following information:
- an identification of the work that was removed or disabled and the location (such as a web address) of the website on which it would have been found prior to its removal;
- a statement by you that you swear and attest, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the search result and/or content was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification (and, for trademark disputes only: information reasonably sufficient to explain why you believe you are not infringing the trademarked work);
- a statement that you consent either to the jurisdiction of (a) the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, if you live in the United States; or (b) any judicial district in which Jones Lang LaSalle is located, if you live outside of the United States (and please also include a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who sent the original infringement notice to Jones Lang LaSalle, or an agent of such person); and
- your signature, in either electronic or physical form, along with your name, address telephone number, and, if available, email address.
It is our policy to respond to all adequate notices we receive and to comply with the provisions of applicable law. Jones Lang LaSalle reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to remove any content that is alleged to infringe any copyright or trademark without prior notice and to terminate the account of any user who Jones Lang LaSalle has determined to be a repeat infringer. As also provided under the “Limitation of Liability” section above, you agree that Jones Lang LaSalle will not be liable to you in any way for any removal of content posted by you or any termination or suspension of your account.
Please send or email all infringement notices and counter-notices to the following address: Jones Lang LaSalle, 200 E. Randolph Drive, Chicago, IL 60601 and email@example.com. ______ is our designated agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement as described in DMCA subsection 512(c)(3).
Links to third-party sites
As a convenience to users, this Site may link to other sites owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by Jones Lang LaSalle. However, even if such third parties are affiliated with Jones Lang LaSalle, Jones Lang LaSalle has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices and legal policies independent of Jones Lang LaSalle. Jones Lang LaSalle is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of material on such sites. Viewing such third party sites is entirely at your own risk.
Cautionary language regarding forward-looking statements and Currency Exchange Rates
This Site may contain statements, estimates or projections that constitute "forward-looking statements" as defined under U.S. federal securities laws. Any such forward looking statements are inherently speculative and are based on currently available information, operating plans and projections about future events and trends. As such, they are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties. Actual results and performance may be significantly different from Jones Lang LaSalle's historical experience and our present expectations or projections. Jones Lang LaSalle undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements.
Although Jones Lang LaSalle makes reasonable efforts to update the currency exchange information on this site, we are not an official source, and the amounts on this site should only be used as an approximation. Jones Lang LaSalle makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or timeliness of exchange rate-based pricing, nor will Jones Lang LaSalle be responsible for any decisions based thereon.
Notice for California Users
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1789.3, users of the Site who are California residents are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.