Our equity placement, funds placement, corporate finance and M&A experts work together to deliver superior results for our clients.
Who we are
- With over 80 years of combined experience, our team’s offering is highly complementary to our wider capital markets services.
- We combine real estate and financial advisory services with global access to capital via JLL's long-standing relationships with REITs, listed Propcos, PE sponsors, institutional and private investors across the globe.
- Access to historical and real time market data across the JLL platform allows us to stay at the forefront of industry trends and offer clients current advice.
- The Equity Advisory team has three core service offerings to promote across sector alignments: Mergers & Acquisitions, Equity Placement and Fund Placement.
- Our clients benefit from the breadth and depth of skills, of over 3,000 capital markets specialists in more than 50 countries, gaining local knowledge and global perspectives for better investment results.
- Our advice takes investors through the full life of an investment, offering an extensive suite of equity and debt products to maximize returns.
- By bringing together data on thousands of global properties and institutional transactions over the last 20 years with AI and machine learning; clients benefit from a new level of intelligence and decision making in the industry.
What we do
- Buyside and sellside advisory for real estate businesses and asset rich companies
- Wholeco or majority / minority stake sales and acquisitions
- Corporate valuations based on discounted cash flow, transaction and trading comparables, leveraged buyout and sum of the parts methodologies
- Advisory on Opco / Propco structures
- Dual-tracking processes alongside equity placement and debt advisory
- Pre-sale preparation and business plan analysis
- Public company advisory including board strategic advisory, IPO advisory, defence advisory, demergers and take privates
- Joint venture and club deal creation and structuring
- Capital raising and recapitalisations for non-comingled fund ventures
- Global capital sourcing to partner with specialist managers, owners and operators
- Asset and / or platform or corporate level transactions
- Specialist commercial knowledge in joint venture structuring and terms
- Management remuneration / promote expertise
- Management team evaluation
- Business plan analysis
- Transaction process expertise
- Regulatory license and experience
- Structure, market and raise capital for real estate investment products, with a primary focus on pooled funds
- Institutional investor coverage across Europe and the Middle East, with the ability to leverage wider global capital relationships
- Strong relationships with pension funds, insurance companies, sovereign wealth funds, fund of funds, private banks and family offices
- Capital raised across a range of risk profiles, geographies and sectors
- We establish long-term capital partners for our clients
- Understanding and experience of investors’ requirements qualifies us to provide advice on concept, strategy, positioning and structuring of new investment vehicles
JLL advises the seller on the sale of Retail Centre Espoontori to Kesko
Retail Centre Espoontori is located in fast developing suburb of Espoo Centre and caters to local residents by providing a wide variety of daily goods and services.
JLL toimi myyjän neuvonantajana Kauppakeskus Espoontorin myynnissä Keskolle
Kauppakeskus Espoontori sijaitsee nopeasti kehittyvällä Espoon keskuksen alueella ja palvelee alueen asukkaita päivittäisessä asioinnissa.
JLL advises Ylva on the sale of an office property in central Helsinki
JLL has advised a joint venture formed by Ylva and Varma on the sale of a newly built office and retail property in central Helsinki to Niam.
JLL toimi Ylvan neuvonantajana Helsingissä sijaitsevan toimistokiinteistön myynnissä
JLL toimi Ylvan ja työeläkevakuutusyhtiö Varman muodostaman yhteisyrityksen neuvonantajana Helsingin Hakaniemessä sijaitsevan toimistotalon myynnissä Niamille.
JLL advised WasaGroup on the sale of Neulamäki Rescue Station Property and in debt financing arrangement for the construction project
WasaGroup Oy has signed a binding deed of sale regarding the sale of the Neulamäki rescue station in Kuopio. The ownership of the property will be transferred to Nordisk Renting, which specialises in Nordic renting solutions, in spring 2024 when the North Savo Rescue Department will transfer the operations of Kuopio's main rescue station to a new property.